2003, 2004, 2005 & 2006: Named one
of the 101 best Web sites for writers by Writers Digest Magazine.
Realize Your Book Dream in 2002!
If you haven't realized the success you wanted last year, here's a way to reap the harvest with 86% improvement!
When you see, hear, and feel your book project already manifested through specific outcomes, you'll be in the 86% success group because it's far easier to claim it as true now in specific outcomes.
This outcome, "I see myself signing autographed copies" is far more powerful than, "I will autograph copies when my books is done." It's always easier to look back on what led to your success than look down that long road ahead to a doubtful success because it's so far in the future.
If you're like me and are willing to be 86% successful or more, you'll want to use my "Book Dream Mental Rehearsal 5-Step System." I've used it for all my projects including writing compelling copy for my Web site home page.
Last January I applied this system to write Write Your E-book or Other short Book-Fast! and Ten Non-techie Ways to Market Your Book Online. In 6 months I had two salable books that are helping thousands realize their book dreams.
Here's my Book Dream Mental Rehearsal 5-Step System for 2002:
To help my prospective and regular clients
realize their dream I create several new e-books and reports called:
Market Your Books Through an E-newsletter
Ebook Kit-Ready to Publish and Market.
Now that they are finished:
1. I SEE my Web sales continue to grow from $500 a month (last year's goal-which grew to over $2260 in Dec) to $3000 a month or more (I don't want to limit myself).
2. I HEAR seminar and teleclass participants' applause through outrageous testimonials praising my coaching and products.
3. I FEEL grateful and exhilarated I get to have this adventure.
Create Your Writing Dream Mental Rehearsal for
2. Put your 3-part dream rehearsal on a 3 by 5 card! Include I see, hear, and feel followed by appropriate specific outcomes to help your dream manifest fast. Carry it around with you. Put it on your car visor, above your light switches, on your mirrors or refrigerator.
Claim your dream, then let go of it-each day in the AM upon awakening and in the evening before sleep. Broadcast your desire to help attract the help you need--support, contacts, skills, even money!
3. Intend to manifest your book dream with all your heart, passion, energy, and focus. Know it can be yours. Start a special savings account for your book today, perhaps for publishing help, design help, writing and promotion help. Intention attracts action. Saving $100 a month for 7 months I had more than I needed to complete one large project.
4. Attend to your project. Put time, energy, money, research, and practice into into your task. Get up two hours earlier three days a week, join a writers workshop to get ongoing feedback and support. If you don't want to attend in person, join a teleclass. To reduce your learning curve, look like a pro and finish faster, hire a book coach. Any effort you put into your project will pay off many times.
5. Let go of less important activities. Ask yourself, "If I want to write or market this book or article, what must I say 'no' to?" Notice whenever you say 'yes' to one thing, you are saying 'no' to another. Make your writing practice a top priority, or it will waste away.
Important goals need to be put at the top of your to-do list. If you put them on the back burner, you will not be sharing your unique talent to help others, you will not reap the reward of ongoing, lifelong income, you will not build credibility as the expert, and you will miss one of life's greatest adventures. Put yourself back on top of your to-do list.
Judy Cullins: author, publisher, book coach.
Write Your E-book or Other Short Book Fast! Helps writers manifest their