Write From Home
P.O. Box 4145
Hamilton, NJ 08610
E-mail: kim @ writefromhome.com
Top Ten Most Important Things to Do Today
By Michael E. Angier
This is my list. They're the ones I've selected for my life at
present. Consider them suggestions for yourself--ideas to help
you generate your own top ten list. By getting clear on and
acting upon YOUR most important steps, you'll be moving toward
and experiencing your highest and best.
1. Practice gratefulness. Reflect upon the things in my life for
which I'm grateful. If I appreciate more of what I have, I will
have even more to appreciate.
2. Write out my three most important goals and visualize how my
life will be when I have achieved them. FEEL it. EXPERIENCE it
in as much sensory detail as I can possibly imagine.
3. Take some action steps toward each of the three goals.
4. Exercise my body and monitor carefully what I eat and drink.
Reduce fat and caloric intake while expending more calories. Eat
only small amounts at one time.
5. Read something educational, inspirational or
entertaining--preferably all three.
6. Meditate. Empty my conscious mind and listen to the
7. Have fun doing something I love to do. Experience joy.
8. Write something--anything. If not an article or part of my
book, then write in my journal.
9. Perform some act of kindness. Do a thoughtful, magnanimous
thing--anonymously if possible.
10. Finish something. Do something I can call complete.
Bonus Step: Make something work better--Practice ADS: Automate, Delegate and Systemize.
Copyright 2001 Michael Angier & Success
Michael Angier is the founder and president of Success Networks.
Success Net's mission is to inform, inspire and empower people
to be their best--personally and professionally. Download their
free eBooklet, KEYS TO PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS from
memberships, books and SuccessMark Cards are available at
New to freelance writing?
this informative article.
Glossary of Writing Terms
(Electronic & Print)
Job Boards &
Research & Reference
Writer Web Sites